You are hereby invited to the October Multicultural Club Meeting:
Monday 21 October 2019, at 17:30-20:30
Meeting room: “Store Claus”, 1st floor, Frivilligcenter Gentofte, Hellerupvej 24, 2900 Hellerup
Nearest S Train Station: Hellerup
Light meal, coffee and tea will be served during the meeting
At the October Club Meeting we will discuss and form a clearer vision of our identity as a club and what we stand for.
We will also make preparations for the November Club Meeting which will be open to guests and feature two speakers presenting on international gender equality. We hope that this will give us inspiration for future club actions and projects.
- Welcome, networking and light meal
- Follow up on our Charter Ceremony; District, Area and Board Meetings etc.
- Upcoming events in autumn 2019
- Café table discussions, where we are moving around between three topic tables:
- Making short personal presentations for each of the Multicultural Club members to be posted on Instagram, FB and Zonta.dk
- The Multicultural Club identity and the footprints we/our club like to put on the world
- Preparing a poster invitation for the November Club Meeting for posting on social media and for mailing to potential guests etc.
- Presentation of the discussions and outcomes from the Café Tables.
Registration and payment for the meeting
Please send your registration for the meeting to Jane (mail: email@example.com) at latest 19 October, if possible.
Please, the meeting cost is DKK 30 to be paid during the meeting.
Guests are very welcome to register for the meeting.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Warm Zonta wishes,
The Multicultural Committee
(Janes phone: +45 2427 1407)